CLIMBING INSTRUCTOR - CASUAL
Do you think you have what it takes to be a great climbing instructor? If so then we have new positions available with immediate starts; get in contact as we'd love to hear from you!
About the Job Role
You will be delivering climbing sessions to a variety of user-groups including schools and youth groups, coaching a junior climbing club, teaching adult Intro do Climbing Courses, private coaching, caving sessions and route setting. You will also be responsible for other essential team responsibilities such as climbing wall safety checks, wall cleaning, reception cover and more.
You must be flexible with your availability, and more importantly be ready to work weekends as required.
Ideally you should hold a minimum qualification of CWI (previously CWA). An RCI (previously SPA) qualification would also provide the opportunity to take a lead role on many outdoor trips we run every year. It's not so much the qualifications that matters though, it's a proactive commitment to the service we provide that will make you fit in, a willingness to go the extra mile to help our valued customers.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
FRONT OF HOUSE RECEPTION
Hours: Working on a two week about rota, the successful candidate would be required to work:
Week 1: Week 2:
Monday 4pm-10pm Monday 4pm-10pm
Tuesday 5:30pm-10pm Tuesday 5:30pm-10pm
Thursday 5:30pm-10pm Thursday 5:30-10pm
Responsibilities of the job include:
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries
- Taking bookings
- Data entry
- Signing in members to the centre
- Basic belay assessments for new climbing members (training will be provided)
- Assignment of shifts
- Skate Shop and Climbing Shop sales
- Maintaining the reception area clean and tidy
- Café assistance when necessary
- General assistance in other areas in the centre when required.
The successful candidate will:
- Be polite, respectful and hard-working with a pleasant disposition
- Be cool under pressure
- Be available evenings and weekends
- Have customer service experience
Desirable yet non-essential attributes include:
- Reception experience
- Basic Microsoft Office knowledge
- Rock climbing and/or skate park experience.
To apply for this position, please send a covering letter and your CV to email@example.com