indoor improvers course
DURATION 2 HRS - MAXIMUM RATIO 1:4 - £35 PER PERSON
These sessions have been designed for people that have had some climbing experiencein the past. If you have never climbed before then we recommend the 4 Hour Intro to Climbing Course.
Drawing on your previous skills our instructors will re-kindle your climbing abilities and get you climbing safely at our centre again as quickly as possible.
Instructors will refresh you in belaying, tieing into a harness and putting on a harness safely. We recommend that you split the two hour session in to two seperate hours of two weeks, this gives you time to reflect on what you have learnt the first week, practice your knots and then come back the following week to put your refreshed skills to good use.
What you get :-
(1) With a maximum ratio of one instructor to four participants this ensures that you get plenty of time to get stuck in and climb as many routes as you can. Instructors will involve you in the group session as much as possible to avoid standing around whilst you are not climbing.
(2) Time to understand the art of belaying safely and tying knots.
(3) Your choice of time and date to book the session.
(4) The package has been tailored to the needs of newcomers to the sport, this means that you get the benefit of our qualified instructors, who will make sure you get the most out of your session at the pace you dictate.
(5) All the necessary safety equipment is provided within the package price. All we ask is that your party turns up at least 15 minutes before your session is due to begin.
Just £35 per person
Minimum of two people required for this course to run